Mumm-Ra was one of the first figures in the first wave of 4 Inch toys produced by Bandai Toys as part of their toyline based on the ThunderCats (2011) cartoon series. The figure was based on the cartoon version of Mumm-Ra (2011).
Just like other figures in the sub-line, the Mumm-Ra figure stood 4 inches tall and was fitted with the "ThunderLynx" action feature as well as having many points of articulation. The figure also came together with weapons and accessories.
Also included with the figure was an instruction sheet which described, with illustrations, how to fit each of the accessory onto the figure as well as how to use the figure's "ThunderLynx" system to interact with other toys in the line.
ThunderCats 2011 Bullet Point.png Features
1. ThunderLynx System: This figure, like many of the figures in the Bandai 2011 ThunderCats line, had the unique "ThunderLynx" system. The figure was embedded with a special magnet that interacted with and activated unique action features in other vehicles and playsets such as the ThunderRacer, Lizard Cannon, ThunderTank and Tower of Omens.
2. Poseable limbs, head and torso: The figure had 14 points of articulation in various parts of its body. This allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
ThunderCats 2011 Bullet Point.png Accessories
1. Cloak: Made of red plastic, the cloak was designed to fit onto the figure's back.
2. Sword of Plun-Darr (Short Verion): Made of silver plastic with the eye painted red, this was the contracted version of the weapon. It was similar in appearance to its cartoon counterpart and was designed to fit into the figure's hand.
3. Gauntlet of Plun-Darr: Made of gold colored plastic, the gauntlet was designed to snap onto the figure's left forearm.